Emma Peel corduroy jacket latest…


So I’ve still been plodding away at this – added the interfacing, facings etc. The collar was the bit I thought would be most tricky – first attempt ended in a rumpled shape, but a bit of strategic ironing and re-stitching seems to have sorted that out.

Tonight, I’ve tried to nip in the waist a bit more and added the sleeves. One sleeve probably needs taking out and redoing, as it’s a bit puffy at the top. Arse. I hate doing sleeves. Oh, I added the buttons too, so at least now I can tell what it’s going to look like. So, when that’s done, just the lining to make and attach…




Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s